Itsmuazzz Posted September 16 Itsmuazzz Posted September 16 I'm posting here because I have an urgent, unresolved deposit issue and need help escalating it. Details: • Amount: 450,000 KRW • Method: Bank transfer • Issue: I sent this deposit over 30 hours ago and it has still not been credited to my account balance. What happened: 1. I made a bank transfer deposit of 450,000 KRW to the site. 2. The funds never appeared in my account balance. 3. I contacted site support directly to report the missing deposit. 4. Support told me to go to my transaction history and click "Create Appeal," but there is no appeal button available on my account/transaction page. 5. I reported this back to support, and they said they would create the appeal on their end instead. 6. That was approximately 30 hours ago. I still have no credit, no confirmation, and no further update. Why this is urgent: I need these funds to pay a tuition fee due tomorrow. This delay is directly affecting a real financial deadline. What I have: I have full proof of the transfer — bank transaction record/receipt showing the transfer to the site's account, timestamp, and amount — plus my support chat history. I can provide all of this immediately if needed. Request: Could someone from support, an admin, or anyone with authority to escalate please check this today? I'd like confirmation that my deposit was received on your end, an update on the appeal status, and an expected timeline for the funds to be credited. Thank you for your help. Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2010-deposit-not-credited-%E2%80%94-urgent-help-needed-in-progress/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nikita 1win Posted September 17 Nikita 1win Posted September 17 10 hours ago, Itsmuazzz said: I'm posting here because I have an urgent, unresolved deposit issue and need help escalating it. Details: • Amount: 450,000 KRW • Method: Bank transfer • Issue: I sent this deposit over 30 hours ago and it has still not been credited to my account balance. What happened: 1. I made a bank transfer deposit of 450,000 KRW to the site. 2. The funds never appeared in my account balance. 3. I contacted site support directly to report the missing deposit. 4. Support told me to go to my transaction history and click "Create Appeal," but there is no appeal button available on my account/transaction page. 5. I reported this back to support, and they said they would create the appeal on their end instead. 6. That was approximately 30 hours ago. I still have no credit, no confirmation, and no further update. Why this is urgent: I need these funds to pay a tuition fee due tomorrow. This delay is directly affecting a real financial deadline. What I have: I have full proof of the transfer — bank transaction record/receipt showing the transfer to the site's account, timestamp, and amount — plus my support chat history. I can provide all of this immediately if needed. Request: Could someone from support, an admin, or anyone with authority to escalate please check this today? I'd like confirmation that my deposit was received on your end, an update on the appeal status, and an expected timeline for the funds to be credited. Thank you for your help. I understand you'd like a quicker resolution. Unfortunately, only the support team can make a decision on this matter, so please try to contact them again and describe your question in detail. They will be able to check everything Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2010-deposit-not-credited-%E2%80%94-urgent-help-needed-in-progress/#findComment-16335 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alice 1win Posted Tuesday at 02:24 PM Alice 1win Posted Tuesday at 02:24 PM On 9/16/2026 at 10:24 PM, Itsmuazzz said: I'm posting here because I have an urgent, unresolved deposit issue and need help escalating it. Details: • Amount: 450,000 KRW • Method: Bank transfer • Issue: I sent this deposit over 30 hours ago and it has still not been credited to my account balance. What happened: 1. I made a bank transfer deposit of 450,000 KRW to the site. 2. The funds never appeared in my account balance. 3. I contacted site support directly to report the missing deposit. 4. Support told me to go to my transaction history and click "Create Appeal," but there is no appeal button available on my account/transaction page. 5. I reported this back to support, and they said they would create the appeal on their end instead. 6. That was approximately 30 hours ago. I still have no credit, no confirmation, and no further update. Why this is urgent: I need these funds to pay a tuition fee due tomorrow. This delay is directly affecting a real financial deadline. What I have: I have full proof of the transfer — bank transaction record/receipt showing the transfer to the site's account, timestamp, and amount — plus my support chat history. I can provide all of this immediately if needed. Request: Could someone from support, an admin, or anyone with authority to escalate please check this today? I'd like confirmation that my deposit was received on your end, an update on the appeal status, and an expected timeline for the funds to be credited. Thank you for your help. I’ll check the status of your 450,000 KRW bank transfer deposit and the appeal created by Support. Meanwhile, please send me your ID and the request number, if one was already provided. If you have the transfer receipt or transaction details available, please share them as well so I can review the existing case without asking you to repeat information unnecessarily. I’ll clarify the current status and the next step once the transaction is checked. Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2010-deposit-not-credited-%E2%80%94-urgent-help-needed-in-progress/#findComment-16579 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.