Jump to content

Forums

Recommended Posts

R400 WITHDRAWAL STILL NOT PAID — VERIFICATION LOOP / SERIOUS CONCERN

 

I'm posting this under Casino Discussions because I can't find a more appropriate category for a withdrawal issue.

 

I requested a R400 withdrawal at 17:36 on 18 September 2026.

 

It is now 20 September, and I STILL haven't received my withdrawal.

 

I was asked by 1win Support to provide a bank statement for verification. I complied.

 

Then I was asked for it again.

 

And again.

 

And again.

 

At this point, I have submitted my bank statement SIX TIMES.

 

Every time I'm asked to provide another updated statement, I have to download one from my bank, which costs me R6.50 per download. I've therefore incurred additional costs simply because the verification process keeps sending me back for another statement.

 

And despite complying SIX TIMES, my R400 still hasn't been paid.

 

This is starting to seriously concern me.

 

I have screenshots documenting the entire process, including:

 

- The original withdrawal request and exact time

- The withdrawal still being pending/unpaid

- My conversations with Support

- The repeated requests for bank statements

- All six document submissions

- The additional bank charges from downloading the statements

 

I'm not going to make accusations that I can't prove, but after everything that has happened, I have to ask a very simple question:

 

What exactly is happening with my withdrawal?

 

If there is a genuine verification problem, I'm willing to cooperate. Tell me specifically what is wrong with the documentation I've submitted and exactly what document you require.

 

What I don't understand is why I've submitted the requested documentation SIX TIMES and I'm still no closer to receiving my withdrawal.

 

I've used gambling platforms before, and I've dealt with verification procedures before. I understand that KYC/AML checks can be necessary.

 

But repeatedly requesting the same documentation while a withdrawal remains unpaid is becoming extremely concerning.

 

1win Support / 1win representatives — please respond publicly and explain:

 

1. Why is my R400 withdrawal still unpaid?

2. Why have my bank statements apparently not been accepted despite six submissions?

3. What specifically is wrong with the statements I've provided?

4. What EXACT document do you require from me?

5. Is there any other issue preventing this withdrawal from being processed?

6. When should I realistically expect my R400?

 

I'm giving 1win the opportunity to explain and resolve this.

 

I have all the evidence and can provide screenshots showing the complete timeline if required.

 

I genuinely hope there is a straightforward explanation for this, because right now it is starting to feel like I'm being sent around in circles just to withdraw R400.

 

Please resolve this and tell me what is actually going on.

Screenshot_20260920_054131_Chrome.jpg

On 9/20/2026 at 8:23 AM, MattyWillz said:

R400 WITHDRAWAL STILL NOT PAID — VERIFICATION LOOP / SERIOUS CONCERN

 

I'm posting this under Casino Discussions because I can't find a more appropriate category for a withdrawal issue.

 

I requested a R400 withdrawal at 17:36 on 18 September 2026.

 

It is now 20 September, and I STILL haven't received my withdrawal.

 

I was asked by 1win Support to provide a bank statement for verification. I complied.

 

Then I was asked for it again.

 

And again.

 

And again.

 

At this point, I have submitted my bank statement SIX TIMES.

 

Every time I'm asked to provide another updated statement, I have to download one from my bank, which costs me R6.50 per download. I've therefore incurred additional costs simply because the verification process keeps sending me back for another statement.

 

And despite complying SIX TIMES, my R400 still hasn't been paid.

 

This is starting to seriously concern me.

 

I have screenshots documenting the entire process, including:

 

- The original withdrawal request and exact time

- The withdrawal still being pending/unpaid

- My conversations with Support

- The repeated requests for bank statements

- All six document submissions

- The additional bank charges from downloading the statements

 

I'm not going to make accusations that I can't prove, but after everything that has happened, I have to ask a very simple question:

 

What exactly is happening with my withdrawal?

 

If there is a genuine verification problem, I'm willing to cooperate. Tell me specifically what is wrong with the documentation I've submitted and exactly what document you require.

 

What I don't understand is why I've submitted the requested documentation SIX TIMES and I'm still no closer to receiving my withdrawal.

 

I've used gambling platforms before, and I've dealt with verification procedures before. I understand that KYC/AML checks can be necessary.

 

But repeatedly requesting the same documentation while a withdrawal remains unpaid is becoming extremely concerning.

 

1win Support / 1win representatives — please respond publicly and explain:

 

1. Why is my R400 withdrawal still unpaid?

2. Why have my bank statements apparently not been accepted despite six submissions?

3. What specifically is wrong with the statements I've provided?

4. What EXACT document do you require from me?

5. Is there any other issue preventing this withdrawal from being processed?

6. When should I realistically expect my R400?

 

I'm giving 1win the opportunity to explain and resolve this.

 

I have all the evidence and can provide screenshots showing the complete timeline if required.

 

I genuinely hope there is a straightforward explanation for this, because right now it is starting to feel like I'm being sent around in circles just to withdraw R400.

 

Please resolve this and tell me what is actually going on.

Screenshot_20260920_054131_Chrome.jpg

Dear player, all withdrawal and deposit issues are handled exclusively by the support team in the app or website. While I would be happy to assist you and expedite the process, only the support team has the authority to resolve such matters.

On 9/20/2026 at 8:23 AM, MattyWillz said:

R400 WITHDRAWAL STILL NOT PAID — VERIFICATION LOOP / SERIOUS CONCERN

 

I'm posting this under Casino Discussions because I can't find a more appropriate category for a withdrawal issue.

 

I requested a R400 withdrawal at 17:36 on 18 September 2026.

 

It is now 20 September, and I STILL haven't received my withdrawal.

 

I was asked by 1win Support to provide a bank statement for verification. I complied.

 

Then I was asked for it again.

 

And again.

 

And again.

 

At this point, I have submitted my bank statement SIX TIMES.

 

Every time I'm asked to provide another updated statement, I have to download one from my bank, which costs me R6.50 per download. I've therefore incurred additional costs simply because the verification process keeps sending me back for another statement.

 

And despite complying SIX TIMES, my R400 still hasn't been paid.

 

This is starting to seriously concern me.

 

I have screenshots documenting the entire process, including:

 

- The original withdrawal request and exact time

- The withdrawal still being pending/unpaid

- My conversations with Support

- The repeated requests for bank statements

- All six document submissions

- The additional bank charges from downloading the statements

 

I'm not going to make accusations that I can't prove, but after everything that has happened, I have to ask a very simple question:

 

What exactly is happening with my withdrawal?

 

If there is a genuine verification problem, I'm willing to cooperate. Tell me specifically what is wrong with the documentation I've submitted and exactly what document you require.

 

What I don't understand is why I've submitted the requested documentation SIX TIMES and I'm still no closer to receiving my withdrawal.

 

I've used gambling platforms before, and I've dealt with verification procedures before. I understand that KYC/AML checks can be necessary.

 

But repeatedly requesting the same documentation while a withdrawal remains unpaid is becoming extremely concerning.

 

1win Support / 1win representatives — please respond publicly and explain:

 

1. Why is my R400 withdrawal still unpaid?

2. Why have my bank statements apparently not been accepted despite six submissions?

3. What specifically is wrong with the statements I've provided?

4. What EXACT document do you require from me?

5. Is there any other issue preventing this withdrawal from being processed?

6. When should I realistically expect my R400?

 

I'm giving 1win the opportunity to explain and resolve this.

 

I have all the evidence and can provide screenshots showing the complete timeline if required.

 

I genuinely hope there is a straightforward explanation for this, because right now it is starting to feel like I'm being sent around in circles just to withdraw R400.

 

Please resolve this and tell me what is actually going on.

Screenshot_20260920_054131_Chrome.jpg

I understand the concern, especially after providing the requested bank statement multiple times.

Please send me your ID and the request number, if one was already provided. I’ll review the existing case and check the current status of the R400 withdrawal, including whether any further verification is required.

If additional information or a different document is needed, I’ll clarify exactly what is required so you don’t have to repeat the same submission unnecessarily.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

×
×
  • Create New...