Sude Posted September 21 Sude Posted September 21 I'm still waiting for my PATA withdrawal request, which has been pending for about 6 days. I've been inconvenienced for so lon No representative is providing any suppor I don't even know what I'm waiting fo Why am I waiting? r.t.g. Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2037-withdrawal-takes-6-days-in-process/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sude Posted September 21 Sude Posted September 21 Just now, Sude said: PATA para çekme talebimin sonuçlanmasını hala bekliyorum, yaklaşık 6 gündür beklemede. Çok uzun zamandır mağdur ediliyorum. Hiçbir temsilci herhangi bir destek sağlamıyor. Ne beklediğimi bile bilmiyorum. Neden bekliyorum? rtg ID :347321506 Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2037-withdrawal-takes-6-days-in-process/#findComment-16417 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nikita 1win Posted September 21 Nikita 1win Posted September 21 Dear player, all withdrawal and deposit issues are handled exclusively by the support team in the app or website. While I would be happy to assist you and expedite the process, only the support team has the authority to resolve such matters. Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2037-withdrawal-takes-6-days-in-process/#findComment-16418 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abdullwahaab Posted September 21 Abdullwahaab Posted September 21 What this Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2037-withdrawal-takes-6-days-in-process/#findComment-16425 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nikita 1win Posted September 21 Nikita 1win Posted September 21 5 minutes ago, Abdullwahaab said: What this Could you clarify your question, please? Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2037-withdrawal-takes-6-days-in-process/#findComment-16426 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alice 1win Posted Tuesday at 02:07 PM Alice 1win Posted Tuesday at 02:07 PM On 9/21/2026 at 10:14 AM, Sude said: I'm still waiting for my PATA withdrawal request, which has been pending for about 6 days. I've been inconvenienced for so lon No representative is providing any suppor I don't even know what I'm waiting fo Why am I waiting? r.t.g. I’m checking the status of your PATA withdrawal request linked to ID 347321506. Could you please share the request number, if one was already provided to you, along with any information or documents you have already submitted to resolve the case? This will help me review the existing request without asking you to repeat information unnecessarily. Once I have these details, I’ll continue with the review and provide you with the next step. Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2037-withdrawal-takes-6-days-in-process/#findComment-16575 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.