wqza Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM wqza Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM Yes, there is no shortage. As soon as I drew, my ID suddenly got locked. Now I can't even log in and I haven't even received the money for the draw yet. Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2085-why-my-id-is-block-%E2%80%94-in-progress/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alice 1win Posted yesterday at 06:31 AM Alice 1win Posted yesterday at 06:31 AM 5 hours ago, wqza said: Yes, there is no shortage. As soon as I drew, my ID suddenly got locked. Now I can't even log in and I haven't even received the money for the draw yet. Hello there! I understand your concern, especially after you've tried to withdraw the funds several times. Please send me your ID and the request number, if you have one. I’ll check the case and come back with an update. Link to comment https://forum.1win.run/topic/2085-why-my-id-is-block-%E2%80%94-in-progress/#findComment-16646 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.