Jump to content

Forums

Recommended Posts

Hello there! 🥰 Dear player, your question cannot be resolved in this topic, as there are no support team members. To ensure support can assist you, please contact them via live chat support in the app or website. Support team will reply as soon as possible in order of queue

On 9/16/2026 at 6:54 PM, gungfu155 said:

Screenshot_20260916_174920.jpg

Screenshot_20260916_174909_com.mobile.one_win.jpg

Screenshot_20260916_153307_com.akbank.android.apps.akbank_direkt.jpg

Screenshot_20260916_153307_com.akbank.android.apps.akbank_direkt.jpg

I’ll check the status of your transaction. Meanwhile, please send me your ID and the request number, if one has already been provided to you, so I can review the existing case and continue with the next step.

19 hours ago, Alice 1win said:

I’ll check the status of your transaction. Meanwhile, please send me your ID and the request number, if one has already been provided to you, so I can review the existing case and continue with the next step.

İşleminizi kontrol ettim. Çekim talebiniz ödeme sağlayıcısı tarafından reddedilmiş ve tutar oyun bakiyenize geri aktarılmıştır.

İsterseniz bakiyenizdeki tutarı tekrar çekim için kullanabilirsiniz. Yeni bir sorunla karşılaşırsanız, işlemin detaylarını paylaşın; kontrol etmenize yardımcı olacağım.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

×
×
  • Create New...